Friday, July 2, 2010

House "Condo" Warming Party

The "Condo" Warming was a success! Great friends and lots of food and drinks...what else can you ask for? BBQ + lawn games + Sangria = good Saturday afternoon!


If you eat the stuffed mushrooms too quickly and spill the juices on your shirt...I have a Starbucks apron on hand. I never worked as a barista, however my friend Jordan from college did. I was the lucky one to end up with this after he moved!




What a great combination...ice cream sandwiches and champagne! :)




It was very nice to get all these lovely cards and well wishes from everyone! I am so glad everyone came and had a good time, I really wanted to share this grown-up step in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Where was my invite?!? J/K :) I love you and I'm so proud of you! The place looks awesome just from the photos. Can't wait to see the new diggs in person when I'm up in September!!! I LOVE that you have a framed pic of me and Tyler in that last photo - hilarious....

    ReplyDelete