Monday, September 27, 2010

Caety's Skate King Party

Leave it to Caety to throw an Amazing Birthday Party! We all met at the Grill for some sandwiches, burritos and beer and then it was off to Skate King to practice our moves.


Some of us decided to dress in 80's attire, since that was maybe the last time I was at Skate King ;)

I hadn't skated since I was a kid, so I was nervous. I finally went out on the rink after watching everyone else for a while and I mean a while! I made a lap on my own and then skated around with Kiki. When I let go of his hand and felt more confident, I fell. I knew that it was going to happen, it was just a matter of time. When I got back to the side, we were ready to leave to hit the next spot.

Caety is an amazing singer, so it is only fitting that we went to Lake Street Grill for some Karaoke. Many people got up and sang and everyone sounded great. When Caety sang it gave my chills...that girl needs a record deal! Happy Birthday Caety!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment